Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Who I Am

Hello Everyone , 
             This is my first blog so please bear with me . I was using Facebook to post things but Facebook doesn't give you the space and things to really make your point come across . So I started this blog. 

              I have been really active in advocating animal rights online for almost a year. I already knew of how cruel people can be to our animal friends , but I didn't know the extent till I started digging deeper.I was shocked how cruel people can be ! People seem to think animals are here for us to torture and kill all for our  personal needs. I am ashamed to be a human , no other living creature on our planet kills for fun or fashion . I wish humans would wake up one day and see this. 

              I will be sharing various things on my blog . Animals need a voice and I will be one their voices .
                                    

                                                                                                           Thank you for reading ,
                                                                                                                            Kelly 




No comments:

Post a Comment