Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Just a Note !!!!

Sorry I haven't posted in quite awhile .. I needed a break . I had to get my mind off of the animal cruelty that the world is plagued with each and everyday . I couldn't focus nor could I come up with any fresh ideas or thoughts on how to help the causes that mean so much to me . I took some time and I focused on the other parts of my life  that I had neglected for so long . My own animals for instance , I was focusing so much on the animals I didn't spend as much time as I normally  would with my own  furbabies ...  and trust me by the time I was done they were some spoiled felines !!! 


Anyways , I am back with a vengeance.. no more sadness from me . It's time for me to get pissed and use that energy to focus on bringing awareness to the animals .
Hugs ,

Kelly   






No comments:

Post a Comment